- Intellectual Property Rights
- Trademark Law
- Competition Law
Lucie Ludwig studied law at the University of Cologne and at the Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, graduating with a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) and a Maîtrise en droit. In 2017, she supported the trademark and competition law team at CBH as a research assistant.
Lucie Ludwig completed her legal traineeship at the Regional Court of Bonn with stations at the Federal Foreign Office of Germany in Rio de Janeiro, at the Cologne-based office of an international law firm, also with a focus on intellectual property law, as well as in the legal department of a company in the textile industry. Since January 2021, she has been working as an attorney at law at CBH Attorneys at Law in the trademark and competition law team.
The focus of her work is in particular on trademark and sign law, both at national and EU level, as well as competition law. In this context, she advises domestic and foreign companies in both judicial and extrajudicial competition and trademark infringement disputes as well as in trademark registration and cancellation proceedings.
- Instrumente zum Schutz der Gestaltung von Webseiten – kann gegen Nachahmung verteidigt werden?, IPRB 2021, 138, 142
- OLG Hamm „Unionsmarkenstreitsachen“ (4 U 23/21), Kommentierung, IP-Kompakt 08/2021
- OLG Frankfurt a.M. „Teddykopf“ (6 W 34/21), Kommentierung, IP-Kompakt 07/2021
- OLG Frankfurt „ALFALIQUID“ (6 U 17/20), IP-Kompakt 06/2021
- OLG München „Ein Herz für Tiere“ (29 U 1202/20), IP-Kompakt 05/2021