- Labour Law
- HR Support for Employers
- Protection Against Dismissal
- Industrial Constitution Law and Codetermination
- International Staff Assignment
- European and International Labour Law
Astrid Helene Ternes is an Attorney at Law, a Certified Specialist in Labor Law and a trained bank clerk. She studied law at the Universities of Heidelberg and Münster, specializing in “contractual design and dispute resolution”. During her career to date, she has worked in the employment law department of a British commercial law firm, at the German Embassy in Asta-na, Kazakhstan, and at the Berlin Labor Court. During her studies and legal clerkship, she worked as a research assistant in the HR Legal department of an international banking corporation.
After working in a Bonn law firm with a reputation for employment law for several years, Astrid Helene Ternes joined CBH in the summer of 2020 and focuses on advising employers on all issues relating to company HR-issues, in particular with regard to contractual designing, the ter-mination of employment relationships and questions of works constitution law. Another focus of her work is mobility consulting and international employment of employees.
Foreign languages: English, Spanish
Memberships: German Lawyers Association e. V., Cologne Lawyers Association e. V., German-Spanish Lawyers Association e. V.
- Fortlaufende Publikationen zu tagesaktuellen Entwicklungen im Arbeitsrecht
- Mitautorin in: Herfs-Röttgen (Hrsg.), Praxishandbuch Auslandsbeschäftigung, Erich Schmidt Verlag 2019
- Vortragstätigkeiten zu arbeitsrechtlichen Themen