- Labour Law
- Industrial Constitution Law and Codetermination
- Protection Against Dismissal
- Law of the Employer Executive Board, Employer Supervisory Board and Other Members of Executive Bodies
- Law of the GmbH Managing Directors an Other Executive Bodies
- Restructuring Consultation
- Business Mediation
André Ueckert has been successfully assisting companies with all labour law issues since 2001. His areas of expertise include employment law support during restructuring (including reconciliation of interests and social plan negotiations, conciliation board proceedings) and the resolution of complex individual cases.
A further focus of his work is advising and representing managing directors, board members and executives, in particular in the drafting, negotiation, conclusion and termination of service contracts.
The JUVE Handbook identifies André Ueckert as a frequently recommended lawyer in the field of employment law. Competitors describe him as a “good strategist” and as “highly qualified and assertive”.
As a trained business mediator, André Ueckert also advises and accompanies companies in the field of conflict management.
André Ueckert is a member of the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Fachanwälte für Arbeitsrecht and the Centrale für Mediation. He was also spokesman for the Employment Law Committee of the Cologne Bar Association.